- Threedotstype Online Store accessible at threedotstype.com is managed by Marian Misiak, operating under a business name of Threedotstype Marian Misiak, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 8951818589, REGON (National Register of Business Entities Number) 020600405
- Store’s e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Threedotstype store’s Terms and Conditions are always available at threedotstype.com
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the legal basis that governs the use of the threedotstype.com online store, including the rules for making purchases, as well as the rules for the provision of services by electronic means within the meaning of the act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means.
- The sale agreement is concluded in English.
- Customer – a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person, or an organizational unit without legal personality that is able to acquire rights and assume obligations, that make purchases at the Store. Customers may also be individuals who have partial legal capacity to acquire rights and assume obligations by themselves in accordance with generally applicable law;
- Consumer – a Customer who is a natural person and who, in the Store, makes a legal transaction that is not directly related to their business or profession within the meaning of article 22.1 of the Polish Civil Code;
- Store – Threedotstype online store available at threedotstype.com, managed and administered by Threedotstype Marian Misiak with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Galla Anonima 4/3 51-162 Wrocław
- Seller – a natural person operating under the business name of Threedotstype Marian Misiak with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Galla Anonima 4/3 51-162 Wrocław, entered into the Central Registration and Information on Businesses (CEIDG) kept by the minister in charge of economy, NIP 8951818589, REGON 020600405
- Product – the subject matter of the Sale agreement (as defined herein) concluded through the Store;
- Digital product – a set of fonts with copyright parameters distinguishing it from other fonts, in electronic form (.otf and/or .woff – depending on the selected license); each set is a Work within the meaning of the act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (consolidated text of 2016, item 666);
- Price – gross Product price, expressed in euro, visible on the Store’s web page in the Product information section. Prices of Products in the online Store are provided in euro; they include VAT and are the final prices.
- Order – an order placed in the Threedotstype.com Store using the Shopping Cart tab.
- Shopping Cart – a tab on the Store’s website, which is an integral part of the Store, where the Customer sees the Products they have selected for purchase and has the ability to modify the Order.
- Distance contract – an agreement concluded between the Customer and the Seller through the Store, under the terms of these Terms and Conditions, which is the basis for the purchase of Products by the Customer from the Seller;
- Terms and Conditions – these Terms and Conditions which constitute the legal basis that governs the use of the Threedotstype.com online store, including the rules for making purchases, as well as the rules for the provision of services by electronic means within the meaning of the act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means.
- Delivery Price – a payment made by the Customer for delivery of the Product(s) that are the subject of the Sale agreement concluded through the Store. The Delivery Price is expressed in euro and includes VAT;
- Consumer Rights Act – the act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 2014, item 827, as amended);
- Civil Code – the act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Dz. U. of 2016, item 380, as amended).
- Payments – Acceptable means of payment by the Customer for the price of the Product that is the subject of the Sale agreement using electronic payments, or credit card payments using services provided by the following entities:
- PayPal (payment services provided by PayPal) (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. (registered in R.C.S. Luxembourg under number B 118 349, based in Luxembourg, L-2449, licensed as a Luxembourg credit institution in the sense of Article 2 of the law of 5 April 1993 on the financial sector).
- Usage of the Store’s content, in particular the placing of orders for Products available in the Store, requires:
- access to an e-mail account;
- The Seller shall not be liable for disruptions or interruptions of the operation of the Store resulting from force majeure, torts of third parties, or failure by the Customer to meet the requirements set forth in Section 3 of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Seller shall not be liable for the Customers providing their login information to third parties.
- The Customer shall be obliged to refrain from any actions that may result in a disruption in the Store’s operation. In particular, the Customer shall be obliged not to interfere with the Store’s website or send content that infringes the law, including sending commercial information without the permission of the recipient (spam).
- Customer’s personal data is used to conclude and execute the agreement through Orders in the Store in accordance with the act of 29 August 1997 (Dz. U. of 2005, item 2135).
- The Customer agrees/does not agree to the use of personal data for marketing purposes in accordance with the act of 29 August 1997 (Dz. U. of 2005, item 2135).
- Creating an Account is not required to browse the Store. Ordering Products or Digital Products is possible by providing the necessary personal and address data to enable the Order to be processed without registering an Account.
- For Special Orders, please contact the Store directly.
1. Prices of Products or Digital Products in the online store are given in euro and include VAT.
2. The final Product Price (definitive) consists of: the price of the Product with the added Delivery Price. The Customer is informed about the Delivery Price when placing the Order as well as at the time of expressing the will to enter into a Sale agreement.
3. The final Price of a Digital Product does not include the Delivery Price. The Digital Product is delivered to the Customer by e-mail as a download link.
Ordering and concluding the Sale agreement
- Placing an Order requires the completion of the Customer’s personal data form (name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address) in the Online Store.
- Registration allows the Customer to sign in to their account and then select the Products or Digital Products by clicking the “Add to Cart” button. The selection of Products or Digital Products is finalized by clicking the “Pay” button. Next, the Customer is asked to choose the payment method. The order gets confirmed by clicking the “Purchase and pay” button.
- After completing all the steps described in the paragraph above and clicking the “Purchase and pay” button, a confirmation e-mail is sent to the Customer’s e-mail address provided during Registration. Confirmation of the acceptance of the order constitutes a statement of acceptance of the offer leading to the conclusion of the Sale agreement between the Customer and the Store.
- In the event of discontinuing the sales of Products or Digital Products, or in the event of the lack of such Products, the Order will be canceled and the money paid by the Customer will be refunded via the banking system.
Order Completion Time
- The Order Completion Time is related to the method of delivery and the type of Product selected by the Customer. A Digital Product is delivered via electronic mail.
- Product delivery time is no longer than 14 days from the date of placing the order.
- The delivery time for Digital Products is no longer than 14 days from the date of placing the order.
- The Customer shall inform the Store about not receiving the Product or Digital Product by sending an e-mail with the order number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to withdraw from the Products purchase agreement
- The Consumer may, within 14 days, withdraw from the Sale Agreement without giving a reason and bearing costs thereof.
- The period referred to in paragraph 1 starts when the Product is delivered to the Consumer.
- The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by providing the Seller with a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement. It is sufficient to send the Agreement withdrawal declaration before the expiry of the Agreement withdrawal deadline to comply with the deadline for the withdrawal from the Agreement.
- The Sale Agreement withdrawal declaration must be delivered to the Store:
- in writing to the address Threedotstype Marian Misiak ul. Galla Anonima 4/3 51-162 Wrocław
- via e-mail to email@example.com
- A withdrawal declaration can be submitted via the form, the model of which constitutes Annex No. 2 to the Consumer Rights Act, which is also available on the Store’s website – it constitutes Annex No. 1 to these Terms and Conditions. Using the model form is not mandatory.
- In the event that the Consumer makes a declaration of withdrawal from the Sale Agreement via e-mail, the Store shall, without undue delay, confirm to the Consumer the receipt of the declaration via e-mail.
- In the event of exercising the right to withdraw from a distance contract, such contract shall be considered not concluded.
- The returned Product must be sent back to the Store’s address at the latest within 14 days of the date of submission of the Sale Agreement withdrawal declaration.
- The Consumer’s withdrawal from the Sale Agreement shall put the Store under the obligation to immediately return to the Consumer all payments related to the Ordered Product, not later, however, then within 14 days of the receipt of the Consumer’s declaration by the Store.
Right to withdraw from the Digital Products purchase agreement
1. Pursuant to the act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, due to the nature of the Digital Product, the Customer, upon the commencement of the Digital Product’s download, shall no longer be entitled to return the Digital Product (withdraw from the agreement).
2. The Customer may withdraw from the agreement if they did not start downloading the Digital Product.
Returns and warranty
- The Sale Agreement covers new Products or Digital Products.
- The Seller undertakes to provide the Customer with a Product or Digital Product that is free of defects.
- In the event of a defect occurring in a Product or Digital Product purchased at the Seller’s Store, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions of the Civil Code.
- The Complaint must be submitted in writing or electronically to the Seller’s addresses provided in these Terms and Conditions. The Customer, along with the complaint, should provide the Seller with the faulty Product or Digital Product for inspection.
- The Seller will respond to the claim without delay, no later than within 14 days, and if the Seller fails to do so within this period, it shall be understood that the Customer’s complaint has been deemed justified.
- The Products sent as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the e-mail address stated in Section 1 paragraph 4 of these Terms and Conditions.
Personal data in the Online Store
- The Seller is the administrator of the personal data of the Customers collected through the Store.
- Personal data is protected in accordance with the act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data (Dz. U. of 1997, No. 133, item 883).
- Personal data is processed in the Store in accordance with the provisions of the act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data and the act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means for purposes related to conducting commercial activity. Data is processed for the time it takes to complete the contractual obligations through the store.
- The Customer has the right to access, correct, and delete their data.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions for important reasons, that is to say, changes in the law or methods of ordering, payment, and delivery. The Seller shall inform the Customer of any change to the Terms and Conditions at least 14 days before its introduction. The change will not violate the rights acquired by the Users, i.e. it will not apply to Sale Agreements concluded prior to its introduction. The new text of the Terms and Conditions shall be binding for the Customer unless he terminates the contract within 14 days of receiving information about the changes to the Terms and Conditions.
- A consumer who has entered into a Sale Agreement as a Consumer has the right to receive free assistance in resolving a dispute with the Seller from the district (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization whose statutory purpose is to protect consumers.
- Accurate information regarding the Consumer’s ability to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints or pursuing claims is available at the offices and on the websites of the district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, the Voivodeship Inspectorates of Trade Inspection, and at http://www.uokik.gov.pl, or at the social organization whose statutory purpose is to protect consumers.
- In matters not regulated by the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the generally applicable provisions of the Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on providing services by electronic means; the act on consumer rights, the act on the protection of personal data.